Chalmers Dale is proud to present a new alcohol based Propolis supplement which has all the attributes of EEP with added extra strength – 30% w/w.
Internal use: Can be used to drink or gargle, 4-5 drops in half a glass of warm liquid once or twice a day.
External Use: Apply to the skin where necessary using a cotton bud or piece of linen moistened with the liquid.
Chalmers Dale is the only company that has met this challenge of being able to produce an extract which is alcoholic, low-colour index and of the finest purity without sacrificing the benefits of some 150 compounds which are crucial to the efficacy of Propolis itself.
The extract has been purified using a unique process of cryogenic filtration whereby the extract is subjected to extremely low temperatures where impurities are crystallised and filtered out. This produces an extract which is extremely pure in nature with all the attributes of Propolis.
Chalmers Dale uses Propolis collected from Australia which is certified to be free from lead and heavy metals. The fact that Propolis comes from tree and plant sources collected by the bees makes it extremely important that there is no contamination from either pesticides or heavy metals. If included, these contaminants are difficult to remove and there is no known process that can purify Propolis without removing essential components, making it less effective.
PROPOLIS – HEALTH AND BEAUTY FROM THE HIVE
Propolis is the natural antibiotic that bees collect from various plant sources to “sanitise” their hives to prevent the outbreak of diseases and to maintain their own health.
Propolis has been scientifically analysed and has been found to contain at least 150 complex compounds amongst bioflavanoids, many of which are already known for their strong broad-spectrum antibacterial and antimycotic properties. A whole range of vitamins, including A, B2, B6, E, C, H, P, D, folic acid, nicotinic acid and minerals, including iron, copper, zinc, manganese, aluminium,magnesium, cobalt, vanadium, strontium, silicon, and calcium are also present in Propolis.
NEW EXTRA STRENGTH
- CD Gold Propolis Liquid has all the attributes of Ethanolic Extracts of Propolis, with added extra strength.
- Chalmers Dale uses Propolis collected from Australia which is certified to be free from lead and other heavy metals.
- CD- Gold Propolis Liquid is well known for its anti-styptic, anaesthetic and astringent qualities – providing quick wound healing properties and suitable for use in the treatment of ulcers and symptoms of cold and flu.
- CD Gold Propolis liquid can be used to improve general well-being.
BENEFITS AND USES
Drinking Propolis Liquid regularly promotes health for the following reasons:
- Propolis is well known for its free radical scavenging properties. Free radicals are the byproducts of our tissues and cause ageing and breakdown of vital organs, including blood vessels. By taking Propolis regularly, it prevents the body organs from breaking down and protects their function in the body, promoting health. It also maintains good elasticity of the blood vessels that are the most important as they convey nutrients and waste products in our body system. This assists in peripheral circulation, which is essential for good memory, maintaining proper body functions, etc.
- Propolis has also been found to have specific toxicity towards cancer tumor cells. It has absolutely no effect on normal cells. As a result, it guards our bodies against cancer, quickly killing off any cells which may turn cancerous as a result of any other toxic compounds in our system or caused by the environment.
- Propolis is a remarkable, natural, anti-infective, immune stimulant.
- Propolis has a specific effect on liver injury caused by excessive drinking, working by reversing the damage caused by excessive intake of alcohol. Obviously one must discontinue drinking alcohol excessively, but drinking Gold Propolis Liquid is considered beneficial for liver damage.
- Propolis is particularly potent against pathogens, which cause ulcers in the stomach; in particular, helicobacter pylori and germs, which cause stomach upsets and discomfort. Gold Propolis Liquid is especially beneficial in eradicating this pathogen.
It has also been shown that Propolis is active against viruses, in particular the ‘flu virus. By taking CD Gold Propolis Liquid regularly, one is able to protect oneself against the ravages of winter ‘flu and ills.
- Finally, Propolis is well known for its immunogenetic properties. In other words, it stimulates the body to manufacture immune T-cells, which protects the body against viral and bacterial attack. In most cases, we get sick because of the fact that our body succumbs to the attacks of viruses and bacteria, which is present in the food we eat, the water we drink and the air we breathe. By taking CD Gold Propolis Liquid regularly, we fortify our body and provide strength to fend off these viruses and germs. This results in a healthier body.
- CD Gold Propolis Liquid may assist in the treatment and relief of symptoms of colds, flu, gastritis, and indigestion.
CD GOLD Propolis Liquid: 1 x 30ml
Representing the "Crème de la crème" of Propolis Liquid Products, CD Gold Propolis Liquid has all the attributes of Ethanolic Extracts of Propolis with added potency and extra strength packed in a larger pack.