CD Propolis Aqualiquid is a non-alcohol based propolis supplement. It’s a great alternative for someone who wants the benefits of propolis, but not have to worry about an alcohol based product.
CD Propolis Aqualiquid: 1x30ml
CD Propolis Aqualiquid does not contain any alcohol. It can be used in the treatment of colds and flus, and minor throat and mouth infections. Propolis Aqualiquid is extremely easy to take, and is pleasant tasting with its alcohol free base.
Taking CD Propolis Aqualiquid regularly promotes health for the following reasons:
- Propolis is well known for its free radical scavenging properties. Free radicals are the by-products of our tissues and cause ageing and breakdown of vital organs, including blood vessels. By taking CD propolis products regularly, it prevents the body organs from breaking down and protects their function in the body, promoting health. It also maintains good elasticity of the blood vessels which is important, as they convey nutrients and waste products in our body system. This will assist in peripheral circulation, which is essential for good memory, maintaining proper body functions, etc.
- Propolis has also been found to have specific toxicity towards cancer tumor cells. It has absolutely no effect on normal cells. As a result, it guards our bodies against cancer, quickly killing off any cells which may turn cancerous as a result of any other toxic compounds in our system or caused by the environment.
- Propolis has a specific effect on liver injury caused by excessive drinking. The propolis works by reversing the damage caused by the excessive intake of alcohol. Obviously you must discontinue to drink alcohol excessively, but taking CD propolis products is considered beneficial for liver damage.
- Propolis is particularly potent against pathogens, which cause ulcers in the stomach; in particular, helicobacter pylori and germs, which cause stomach upsets and discomfort.
It’s also been shown that propolis is active against viruses, and in particular, the flu virus. By taking propolis regularly, you’re able to protect yourself against the ravages of winter illnesses.
- Propolis is well known for its immunogenetic properties. In other words, it stimulates the body to manufacture immune T cells, which protects the body against viral and bacterial attack. In most cases, we get sick because of the fact that our body succumbs to the attacks of viruses and bacteria, which is present in the food we eat, the water we drink, and the air we breathe. By taking propolis regularly, we fortify our body and provide strength to fend off these viruses and germs. This results in a more healthy body.
Can be used to drink or gargle, 5 – 10 drops in half a glass of warm liquid, or directly into your mouth. Use 2 – 3 times a day, or as recommended by your health professional. If symptoms persist, seek medical advice.
Chalmers Dale uses propolis collected from Australia, which is certified to be free from lead and heavy metals. The fact that propolis comes from tree and plant sources collected by the bees, makes it extremely important that there's no contamination from either pesticides, or heavy metals. These pesticides or heavy metals, once included in the propolis, are often difficult to remove and there's no known process that can purify propolis without removing certain important components of propolis, making it less effective.
The propolis extract that Chalmers Dale uses has been purified using a unique process of cryogenic filtration. The extract is subjected to extremely low temperatures, where impurities can be crystallised and filtered out. The result is an extract that is pure in nature, possessing all the attributes of Propolis without the impurities.